The members of Les Clefs d’Or Canada‘s National Board met in Toronto this weekend for three days of productive meetings.
The Executive Board first met on Friday from 1:30pm to 6:30pm to go over the agenda of the next two days and to prepare the material to be presented to the members of the National Board.
Then, on Saturday and Sunday, the meetings, presided by Carolina Avaria, carried on from 8:30am to 6:00pm.
Among the topics discussed were membership, new association bylaws, budgets, sponsors, Affiliates, the upcoming Niagara Congress 2017, Regional Directors’ reports, new members evaluations, awards, representation, social media, the new website, bursaries, procedures, best practices, elections, the present and the future of the association and more…
The members present were:
- President Carolina Avaria;
- Vice-President Don Mooney;
- Treasurer Ronaldo Breton;
- Secretary Joanne Lewandowsky;
- Public Relations Director Alain Ethier;
- Past-President Toni Daoud;
- Sage Geoffrey Argue;
- Québec City Director Simon Bovoli;
- Ontario Director Andrea Melendez;
- Alberta Director Warren Downs;
- BC Director Dillon Carfoot;
- Atlantic Vice-Director Trevor Proude;
- Montréal Secretary Véronique Bourgeault;
- Niagara Vice-Director Matt Sutherland;
- Observers: Francine Asselin, Korey Rorison, Yuki Fournier.
We would like to thank Andrea Melendez and the Ontario Region for hosting us at the beautiful InterContinental Toronto Yorkville Hotel.
Among the great places we visited were Espresso Bar Mercurio, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower 360 Restaurant, Museum Tavern, Cactus Club, Liss Gallery and Evoo Restaurant.
Thank you to all for the warm and generous hospitality!
In Service Through Friendship,
Public Relations Director
Les Clefs d’Or Canada
Please leave a comment at the bottom of the page…
Greetings to All My Canadian Friends and Colleagues,
What a beautifully run Board Meeting … the essence of what LCD is all about. Cheers,
Patrick Hynes in Newport Beach
Excellent article Alain!!!!
MARK FINN CONCIERGE Fairmont Pacific Rim 1038 Canada Place Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V6C 0B9 T + 1 604 695 5402 F + 1 604 695 5466 firstname.lastname@example.org
Member, Les Clefs d’Or Canada BC Regional Reporter [Clefs d’Or Bucherer.png] [Logo LCDC Hi-def.png] #yourkeytoeverything ________________________________