40 Years in 40 Days; The History of Les Clefs d’Or Canada. Part of the 40th Anniversary celebrations that will continue throughout 2016.
In July 1991, the city of Montreal was host to the 2nd National Congress with the Montreal Region Director, Mr. Georges Bouissière, as the Congress Chairman. The highlight of this event for seven new members was certainly when they received their Golden Keys from International President Mr. Jean Gillet, the son of Les Clefs d’Or – UICH’s founder, Ferdinand Gillet!
The lucky new Members who received their Keys from the hands of Jean Gillet, in the Oval Ballroom of the Ritz-Carlton Montréal , were:
- Lorraine Guertin, Grand Hotel
- Virginia Casale, Hôtel Vogue
- Antonio Colizza, Hôtel du Parc
- Jip Yee, Hôtel du Parc
- Alain Larouche, Nouvel Hôtel
- Mayra-Liz Ramirez, Le Méridien
- Nathalie Brault, Le Méridien
In Service Through Friendship – Le Service par l’Amitié