In 2003, under the leadership of Anne McKenna, Chef-Concierge at the Fairmont Château Frontenac, the members of the Québec Region, who had been meeting frequently in Montreal for 2 years, were ready to form a new region of their own.
The Québec City Region was born, the 5th region of Les Clefs d’Or Canada!
To reflect the new reality, The former Québec Region was renamed the Montréal Region.
The original 6 Members were:
- Anne McKenna, Fairmont Château Frontenac;
- Louise Roy, Auberge St-Pierre;
- Claude (Papi) Lavoie, Hôtel Dominion 1912;
- Stéhanie Guay, Fairmont Château Frontenac;
- Viateur Tremblay, Auberge La Pinsonnière;
- Véronique Forest, Le Capitole.
In service through friendship – Le service par l’amitié,
«40 Years in 40 Days». 1976-2016
We will relive with you our rich history, one year at a time, and remember the amazing people who made it all happen since the day of our adhesion to the International association of Hotel Concierges, Les Clefs d’Or – UICH.
Le St-Sulpice Hôtel Montréal
Directeur des Relations Publiques,
Public Relations Director, Les Clefs d’Or Canada