In 1998, after being part of the Western Canada Region since 1989, the Members from Alberta succeeded in creating the 4th Region of Les Clefs d’Or Canada! The move was led by Elizabeth Forgie, Kim Randall and Eric Johnston.
The new Region, called the Alberta Region, regrouped Members from Calgary, Edmonton and Banff. The original members of the region included:
- Elizabeth Forgie, Regional Director. Delta Bow Valley, Calgary
- Kim Randall, The Palliser Hotel
- Eric Johnston, The Palliser Hotel
- Troy Glenn, Delta Edmonton
- Kristi McClintock, Banff Springs Hotel
- Rory Zolob, Banff Springs Hotel
- Heiki Sommer, Banff Springs Hotel
The Region also counted on three Associates from Canadian Airlines:
- Arnitta Bergesen-Pahl
- Trish Haugen
- Nina Levy
Because of the new region being created, the Western Canada Region’s name was changed to the BC Region in order to reflect its new reality.
In service through friendship – Le service par l’amitié,
«40 Years in 40 Days». 1976-2016
We will relive with you our rich history, one year at a time, and remember the amazing people who made it all happen since the day of our adhesion to the International association of Hotel Concierges, Les Clefs d’Or – UICH.
Le St-Sulpice Hôtel Montréal
Directeur des Relations Publiques,
Public Relations Director, Les Clefs d’Or Canada